E-commerce 3.0 Ought to be outlined as A fullly related and mixed e-commerce CRM-advertising-service-analytics-POS platform that has its personal particular personal environment of buyer knowledge and opens the having fun with area to small-to-medium companies (SMBs), Based mostly on Mikel Lindsaar, CEO And founding father of StoreConnect.
NORTH SYDNEY, Australia, April 25, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — The want for on-line retailerhouse personalers To maximise their useful time and compete in the direction of The huge retailers is extra pressing than ever with U.S. e-commerce gross sales anticipated to exceed $1 trillion for The primary time this yr. Beforehand, they Weren’t forecasted To Obtain this milestone till 2024.(1) In 2021, the Quantity of small companies Inside the US alone reveryed 32.5 million, making up shut toly all (99.9 %) of US companies.(2) Globally, COVID-19 elevated on-line retail gross sales’ share of complete retail gross sales from 16% to 19% in 2020.(3) However, Based mostly on full market evaluation by Mikel Lindsaar, CEO And founding father of StoreConnect, small to medium enterprise house personalers have been losing An extreme quantity of time and An extreme quantity Of money in primarytaining their e-commerce internet web websites, connecting methods, Fidgeting with logistics And by no means enough time rising their enterprise.
“I Desired to assemble an e-commerce reply that respects The useful time of our consumers enabling their progress the placeas giving ‘David’ the devices to compete with the likes of ‘Goliath’.”
Introducing e-commerce 3.0
Similar to The internet has gone by way of levels of Web 1.0, then 2.0, and now 3.0, e-commerce has adopted An identical path.
- Web 1.0: the formation of the Web as All of us Know it.
- Web 2.0: including dynamic internet web websites that turned methods and softwares Contained in themselves. This stage additionally included the consolidation Of information of the consumer into agencys of knowledge, like Fb, Google, Amazon and fullly differents, but The subsequent Lack of privateness with consumers’ particular personal knowledge being the “product.”
- Web 3.0: Is now shifting Proper into a distributed mannequin with a objective to return to people Their very personal privateness.
For e-commerce, 3.0 was accelerated into existence by the catalyst of COVID. Final yr noticed annual retail e-commerce gross sales move $4.9 trillion worldwide, and on-line gross sales are predicted to develop to Greater than $5.5 trillion by The prime of 2022.(4) In 2021, There have been anythe place between 12 to 24 million on-line retailers, with Greater than 2.1 million on-line retail retailers Inside the US in 2021.(5)
- E-commerce 1.0 was created and ushered in by way of the likes of Amazon buying, properly-appreciatedizing The idea You Could make purchases with out having To go to a retailer. This created a titanic shift Contained in the retail enterprise inflicting some retail retailers To close dpersonal and transfer on-line.
- E-commerce 2.0 has been typified by anyone With The power to …….