Anyone who has ever turned to baking as a therapeutic way to reflect on their emotions will appreciate author and social media creator Becca Rea-Tucker’s forthcoming cookbook, Baking By Feel: Recipes to Sort Out Your Emotions (Whatever They Are Today!), which is available for pre-order now. Across 256 pages filled with beautiful imagery, Rea-Tucker organizes 65 recipes into five emotional states: happy, sad, mad, anxious and hopeful. The Austin-based writer weaves in grounding activitie…….
More On RSS Feeds
- Digital marketing: Best practices and strategies for your brand - Sprout Social
- Don't forget about mobile apps - CIO Dive
- The Science of Blogging - ScienceBlog.com - ScienceBlog.com
- The Pros and Cons of Your Brand Using Affiliate Links - Entrepreneur
- Wix Announces New Way To Edit Page Level SEO Settings - Search Engine Journal
Anyone who has ever turned to baking as a therapeutic Method To mirror on their feelings will respect author and social media creator Becca Rea-Tucker’s forthcoming cookbook, Baking By Really feel: Recipes to Type Out Your Emotions (No matter They’re Right now!), which Is out there for pre-order now. Throughout 256 pages Full of lovely imagery, Rea-Tucker organizes 65 recipes into 5 emotional states: joyful, unjoyful, mad, anxious and hopeful. The Austin-based mostly author weaves in grounding actions and baking ideas, too. Every thing is considerate, properly-intentioned and finally scrumptious.
Added: Posted on July 2022July 2022